Correct the errors in verb forms.
1. I am studying here since last January.
2. By the time Hassan returned to his country, he is away from home for more than three years.
3. After I will graduate, I going to return to my hometown.
4. By the end of the 21st century, man will had discovered the cure for the common cold.
5. I want to get married, but I don’t meet the right person yet.
6. I have been seeing that movie three times, and now I am wanting to see it again.
7. I am not like my job. My brother wants me to quit. I am thinking he is right.
8. While I am study tonight, I am going to listen to classical music.
9. We washed the dishes and cleaned up the kitchen after our dinner guests were leaving.
10. My neighbors are Mr. and Mrs. Sanchez. I know them ever since I am a child.